Become Ordained Online as a Minister
Do you want to become ordained online as a Christian Minister? Do you desire to preach the message of God? Do you want to legally officiate marriages, baptisms, or funerals? Do you want to lead Bible studies and preach the message of the Lord? Then you have come to the right place. We are United National Church, headquartered in Atlanta, GA and we would love for you to join our church. Become Ordained Online as a Christian Minister call 678-723-5559 or click below:
Frequently Asked Ordination Questions
- How do I become ordained online as a Minister?
To be ordained online you must join a Church and that Church must issue you a Minster’s certificate or license and you must be in good standing.
- Is a minister’s license from United National Church legally accepted by my State?
Yes, all 50 states in the United States and Washington, D.C. recognize and accept our Minister’s License and you will be able to officiate Marriages, Baptisms, Funerals, lead your own congregation, collect donations, call yourself Reverend, Pastor, Minister, Elder, Bishop or Priest.
- Which denomination does United National Church adhere to?
We are a non-denominational Christian Church and accept all Christian faiths and will issue a Minister’s License to anyone who takes and upholds our oath.
- How much does it cost to become ordained online as a Christian minister with United National Church?
It is one time $24.99 ordination fee payable online with credit or debit cards. The ordination fee covers your lifetime membership with the Church as a minister and you are issued a Minister’s License and a Letter of Good Standing.
- Are you a real Christian Church?
Yes, we are a 501(c)3 Church and registered nonprofit organization pursuant to the Internal Revenue Code and formed under the laws of the State of Georgia as a Church with headquarters in Atlanta, GA with a mission of advancing the scripture of God, the teachings of Jesus Christ and promotion of marriage.
- Do I need to have a degree in theology or religious studies to be a minister? No, a degree or education in Theology or Religious Studies is not required for ordination as a Christian Minister with our Church. If you have made a covenant with God and take the oath with our Church you shall be issued a Minister’s License. Ministry is divine and comes from divine inspiration from God.
- How soon will I become ordained online as a minister once I register?
It takes about 3-5 business days for you to receive your Minister’s Ordination License (Ordination Diploma) and you are able to start immediately after that.
- Does United National Church allow marriages between same-sex couples?
No, we are a Christian Church and neither our beliefs nor our charter allow ordained ministers of United National Church to officiate same-sex weddings.
If you are ready to do God’s work and uphold his values and laws please Register below.
Online Ordaination Service – Registration Form
Oath of Ordination as a Christian Minister
1. I believe in the existence of one true and almighty God and shall hold no gods before him.
2. I accept Jesus, his virgin birth, his Gospel and the holy scripture.
3. I believe that God is merciful and forgiving of the sins of humanity.
4. I accept that marriage is between a man and a woman.
5. I am at least 18 years old and voluntarily take this oath of Ordination as a Christian Ordained Minister.